wolvenkinde
Finally got the pics to come out good

before

after


Quote 0 0
IroquoisArcher
Nice, got rid of the livered look I see by doing the adjustment.
When you are in a difficult situation and wonder where God is; remember the Teacher is always quiet during the test.
Quote 0 0
bowgod02
Was it the LEDs or something else?
Quote 0 0
wolvenkinde
There is a retaining ring that was part of the lens cover door assembly that I removed and that made all the difference(I do not know why).   As for the the leds....I had some IR material(plastic sheet) I got from Fasterem that I used to cover the auto focus assist lamp and I did drill another hole in the case that I gooped a piece of plexi over.  It Did Not improve the pictures noticeably(but it may still help - need further testing to be sure).  First/before pic was with the auto assist on. 
Anyway, now that I got the focus problem fixed, I will go back and try all the settings I had tried before to see what sort of optimal performance I can find. 
--so when you do the IR mod and lens cover removal...do not bother to put any of that assembly back in(I'll need to make a note on the Fs7, Fs8 post).
 
Quote 0 0
jackn
  I like how the dogs changed color..LOL
Quote 0 0
wolvenkinde
jackn wrote:
  I like how the dogs changed color..LOL


and a sex change to
Quote 0 0
wolvenkinde



Quote 0 0